Fuji Taxi Co., Ltd.(hereinafter referred to as "the Company") keeps personal information of customers in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. We are deeply aware of the importance of protecting your personal information, and in order to build a relationship of trust with our customers, we will disclose our personal information protection policy here.
- Collection of personal information
- We will properly acquire personal information without any deception or other fraudulent means.
- Use of personal information
We collect and use personal information only within the scope of the following purposes.
- Inquiries, confirmations, and opinions gathered from our company to improve services necessary for business execution
- Responding to various inquiries
The collection and use of personal information by our company is due to the voluntary provision of the customer, and if the customer provides the personal information, the customer permits us to use the personal information in accordance with this policy.
- Provision of personal information to a third party
- We will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the person unless there is a legitimate reason such as when required by law.
- Outsourced supervision
- We may provide a part of personal information to an external contractor in order to carry out business such as providing products and services to customers. In that case, we will manage the outsourced business so that it handles personal information appropriately.
- Disclosure / correction of personal information, etc.
- We will promptly disclose your personal information when requested by you. In addition, if there is an error in the content of personal information and there is a request for correction / addition/deletion from the person himself/herself, we will promptly respond to these requests.
Third-party companies may acquire and use cookie information by linking with services of third-party companies or installing tags on our website. The cookie information acquired in that case is stored not on our server but on the server of the third-party company, and is managed in accordance with the personal information protection policy of each third-party company.
- Changes in personal information protection policy